Powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells, the eVic Primo provides durability and reliability with 200W maximum output. Featuring the new charging balance system, it supports 1.5A quick charge capability. The eVic Primo comes with upgradeable firmware, as well as multiple fashionable functions including the clock, custom logo and preheat. With the help of the RC (reverse charging) adapter, you can even use it as a power bank to charge your electronic products.
Now available at our Melbourne vape shop in Braybrook. Also available for online purchase with Australia wide delivery.
- Size: 53.0mm*26.0mm*84.0mm
- Colors: silver, black/silver, black/red, black/grey, bronze
- Weight: 156.0g (without cell)
- Output mode: VW/VT (Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR/Smart/RTC/USB Charge mode
- Features: quick charge/reverse charge/preheat/custom logo/real-time clock
- Output range: 1-200W
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm under VT/TCR mode
- 0.1-3.5ohm under VW mode
- Temperature control: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F
- Battery using: dual married high-rate 18650 cells (continues discharge current 25A)
- Equalizing charge system
- Max charging current: 1.5A
- Max output current: 50A
- Output voltage range: 0.5-9V
Requires (2) 18650 Batteries. Sold Separately.