Ohm meter Instructions:
1) Easily test cartomizers and atomizers without having to use a multimeter.
2) Simply screw on a cartomizer or atomizer and this tester will show you the ohms of resistance.
3) Great for testing ohms or for bad cartomizers or atomizers.
4) The ohm meter will read a 1 in the first digit to the left if there is no current flow through the device.
5) Accurate to +-0.2ohms. Will read from 0.01 to 9.99 ohms.
6) Simply and easily to use with native 510 connectors. Extensions or adapters can be used to test other atomizers or cartomizers as well as eGo style atomizers and cartomizers.
7) The test amperage is only 3 milliamps and will not produce heat at the coil
Now available at our Melbourne vape shop in Braybrook. Also available for online purchase with Australia wide delivery.
Vandy Vape does it again with a great simple, yet essential, tool kit that is...
Multipurpose tweezers for DIY rebuildable coils. Features: Biomedical-Grade Zirconia Ceramic Insulated Spanner Diameter: 7-27mm Ceramic...
Plastic Pipettes for DIY. Price per unit.